Contact the Area Alternate Chairperson
- Elected by Third Legacy Procedure at the Fall Conference and Assembly in odd numbered years.
- Voting member of Area Committee and Area Assembly.
- Stands ready to assist or fill in for the Area Chairperson as needed.
- Sets the agenda for the Area Committee meeting during each Area Assembly and chairs this meeting.
- Liaison to central offices and intergroups within the Area.
Please refer to The A.A. Service Manual Combined with Twelve Concepts for World Service, Chapter Five, The Area Committee, for basic qualifications and duties.