- Traditionally nominated by the incoming Delegate-elect to a slate of area officers [Treasurer, Secretary, and Registrar] at the Fall Conference and Assembly in odd numbered years. The slate is presented to the assembly for approval.
- Voting member of Area Committee and Area Assembly.
- Enters Area and District trusted servant contact information into Alcoholics Anonymous database.
- Maintains mailing list for Area newsletter distribution.
- Responsible for laptop computer supplied by the Area.
- Maintains supply of change forms, maps, and contact lists for Area Assemblies.
Please refer to The A.A. Service Manual Combined with Twelve Concepts for World Service, Chapter Five, The Area Committee, for basic qualifications and duties.