- Elected by each District in odd numbered years, usually utilizing Third Legacy Procedures.
- Voting member of District, Area Committee and Area Assembly.
- Serves as a link between the group GSRs and the Area Delegate by holding District meetings and visiting groups regularly.
- Organizes workshops and sharing session on service related topics.
- Encourage group contributions to District, Area, and the General Service Office.
Please refer to The A.A. Service Manual Combined with Twelve Concepts for World Service, Chapter Three, The District and the DCM, for basic qualifications and duties.