- Appointed by the Area Chairperson
- Voting member in Area Assembly; no vote in Area Committee.
- Coordinates the annual Area Correctional Facilities Conference with the hosting District.
- Serves as the Area liaison with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice and attends the state Correctional Committee meetings.
- Chairs the Area Correctional Facilities Committee.
- Registered with GSO as the contact person for corrections needs.
- Conducts workshops at summer and winter Area Workshops and as requested at Groups and Districts.
Please refer to A.A. Guidelines on Corrections Committees available at www.aa.org for additional information on Corrections.