- Appointed by the Area Chairperson.
- Voting member in Area Assembly; no vote in Area Committee.
- Chairs the Archives Committee collecting and preserving area history including but not limited to books, pamphlets, newsletters, written histories, photographs, and audiotapes.
- Displays archival materials at Area Assemblies and Workshops.
- Conducts workshops at summer and winter Area Workshops and as requested at Groups and Districts.
Please refer to A.A. Guidelines on Archives available at www.aa.org for additional information on Archives.